Greg Helmer, Superintendent - 90 Entry PlanOn January 5, 2014, we officially welcomed Mona Shores Superintendent, Greg Helmer. Mr. Helmer has developed a 90 Day Entry Plan - Listen, Look, Learn, & Question (3LQ). Included within the plan is an anonymous survey link, that Mr. Helmer invites you to complete which will help provide valuable data to our district. Please select the link below to review the 90 Day Entry Plan and complete the survey.
Board of Education MeetingsThe next Meeting of the Board of Education will be a Work Session held on Monday, February 2, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the High School Media Center.
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 90%, 5-year cohort rate - 97%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program