2017 Summer Construction Most of our buildings will be under construction & may not be accessible this summer. We appreciate your patience and look forward to many improvements in safety and learning for our students this fall!
Summer Camps & Activities Summer Camps & Activities - Visit the Community Services Summer Fun page for details!
Board of Education Meetings An Organizational Session of the Board of Education will be taking place on Monday, August 7, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the Judith L. Wilcox Professional Learning Center located in Ross Park Elementary.
Points of Pride
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 93%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program