August 4th-September 15th, 9 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Special Meeting (Board Retreat)
on Monday, August 4th at 7 p.m. in the Board of Education Conference Room.
View the complete bus schedule for all buildings.
For information on school closings and notifications
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 90%, 5-year cohort rate - 97%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program