We will have two proposals and four Board of Education seats to fill in November. Both proposals are RENEWALS (no additional millage). See ballot language attached. Please contact Dave Peden at email@example.com or 231-206-0915 with any questions.
The Michigan Child Protection Registry is a free do-not-contact service for Michigan families and schools, and can be located at www.protectmichild.com.
Board of Education Meetings
A Special Session Meeting of the Board of Education will be held on October 15, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. in the Ross Park Media Center.
Visit the Transportation page for 2014-2015 information.
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 90%, 5-year cohort rate - 97%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program