The Michigan Child Protection Registry is a free do-not-contact service for Michigan families and schools, and can be located at www.protectmichild.com.
School Board September Meetings
The September 15th Board Meeting has been cancelled. The Board will meet once in September (9/22) at 7 p.m. in the Ross Park Media Center.
8/4-9/15 from 9am - 2pm
Visit the Transportation page for 2014-2015 information.
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 90%, 5-year cohort rate - 97%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program