Board of Education MeetingsA Planning Session of the Board of Education will be taking place on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. in the Judith L. WIlcox Professional Learning Center located in Ross Park Elementary.
To view our gymnasium calendars and gym request form, please click here.
Points of Pride
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 93%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program