NOW HIRING & TRAINING SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS METS METS - Michigan Educational Transportation Services is hiring and training school bus drivers for assignment at Mona Shores Public Schools. You can work in the community you live in, with a work schedule that matches your child's school schedule. No experience is necessary. Training is provided for qualified candidates who enjoy working with children, have a safe driving record and are able to pass DOT physical & drug testing requirements. Competitive wages and 401k retirement savings options are available. Call for more information at 888-996-8586.
Board of Education Meetings A Policy Committee Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 14, 2019 beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the Administrative Office Conference Room, Ross Park Elementary. A Work Session Meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 8, 2019 beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Judith L. Wilcox Professional Learning Center, Ross Park Elementary.
Points of Pride
- 20 Advanced Placement courses at our high school plus offerings for all students
- Washington Post 'Top High School' for college prep two years in a row
- Two 2014 Destination Imagination teams qualified for Globals’ competition
- MASB Education Excellence awards two years in a row
- High School graduation rate: 4-year cohort rate - 93%
- World-renowned Singing Christmas Tree
- Over 60 high school sports and club offerings
- 2013 and 2014 Showcase “Show Stopper” winners
- Orchestra/band state awards
- Robotics Program
- EPIC awards 3 years in a row
- Guitar program