New Student Enrollment New Student Enrollment Instructions and Information. Effective August 26, New Student Enrollment returns to your Elementary building of residence or the counseling office at the Middle and High School.
NOW HIRING & TRAINING SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS METS METS - Michigan Educational Transportation Services is hiring and training school bus drivers for assignment at Mona Shores Public Schools. You can work in the community you live in, with a work schedule that matches your child's school schedule. No experience is necessary. Training is provided for qualified candidates who enjoy working with children, have a safe driving record and are able to pass DOT physical & drug testing requirements. Competitive wages and 401k retirement savings options are available. Call for more information at 888-996-8586.
Points of Pride
- 22 Advanced Placement course exam offerings
- The Washington Post’s Most Rigorous High Schools 2013, 2014, 2015
- Newsweek America’s Top HS 2019
- Education in Excellence award 2013, 2014, 2015
- Graduation Rate 95%
- America’s Tallest Singing Christmas Tree- Featured on the Travel Channel
- Offer 65 clubs, activities, and extracurricular opportunities for students
- Awarded Best in Music Communities 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- 30+ Academic All-State Varsity Teams
- First Robotics Chairman’s Award 2017, World Robotics Championship Qualifier
- 30+ NCAA Division 1 & 2 Scholarship Athletes
- Over 30 Individual First-Team All-State Student-Athletes