Financial Aid and Scholarships


Please be aware that we add new scholarship information to the below documents on a continual basis, so it is suggested you check back once in a while to check for new additions.

October Scholarships
November Scholarships
December Scholarships
January Scholarships
February Scholarships
March Scholarships
April Scholarships
May Scholarships

For more scholarship opportunities, please view Scholarship Websites.

Financial Aid

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Paper FAFSA’s are only available through download at the Federal Aid web site or by calling 1-800-4-FEDAID.  About 5% of FAFSA’s are now filed by paper with the majority being filed on-line.  Both the dependent student and parent must Create an Account that will serve as an electronic signature.  Keep this information in a safe place.  It will be used every year that you apply for financial aid.

You can call the Financial Aid Office at Muskegon Community College or the college or university your student is planning to attend and get help filling out the Financial Aid Form.  Beware of people who want to charge you for this service, or of people who promise to get you Financial Aid if you pay them to complete your form.  When in doubt, call first for advice.

Additional information is available at Federal Student Aid.