Mona Shores Middle School Athletics
GENERAL ATHLETIC INFORMATION:
6th Grade Participation:
- 6th grade students across the state are now eligible to participate in middle school athletics starting in the 2016-17 school year
- Mona Shores Middle School and all other MKO schools will offer 6th grade participation in individual sports: cross country, swimming, wrestling, and tennis beginning in the 2016-17 school year
- Physical Cards must be on file before trying out/participating/practicing in any sport - consider turning in with all paperwork during Ports of Call
- Physical Cards can be obtained in the front office or on-line link in lower corner of this page
- Physical Cards must be dated AFTER April 15 of the previous school year
- Student athletes are required to pay a participation fee for the first 2 school sports they participate in.
- There is no fee for an athlete who plays more than 2 school sports during one school year.
- Fees are due prior to first scheduled event.
- The participation fee schedule:
- $30 for 1st and 2nd sport each
- $15.00 for families with free or reduced lunch for 1st and 2nd sport each
- AP/AD Jack Nummerdor III / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance/Athletic Clerk Pam Ackley / email@example.com