Academic Services & Support

After School Tutoring

Students needing tutoring can get assistance every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school in the Media Center.  National Honor Society students are available to tutor in core subjects from 3:00 – 3:45 PM.  In addition, there is an after-school or before-school schedule for tutoring in the core subject areas with teachers.  Have your student check out these very valuable resources!

Career Cruising

Career Cruising is a self-exploration and planning program that helps people of all ages achieve their potential in school, career and life.

New Student Enrollment Information

The staff of Mona Shores High School looks forward to working with you and your child as you prepare for college and life after high school. It is always our goal to provide your child with an excellent education in a safe environment. You are our partner in this important endeavor and we welcome you to the Mona Shores family

Listed below are important documents the school district is required by the State of Michigan to collect for every child in the public school system. Please be aware that your child may not attend class until the proper documentation is on file with our school.

During the summer, central enrollment will be done at the Mona Shores Administration Office at 121 Randall Rd.  In September, enrollment will be return to each individual building.

Initial Enrollment Requirements

Parents/Guardians enrolling students in Mona Shores High School MUST provide the following documentation prior to enrollment:

  • BIRTH CERTIFICATE (original county clerk birth certificate must be presented)
  • UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORD (if coming from out-of-state, must sign release to share records with the Muskegon County Health Dept)
  • PROOF OF RESIDENCE (Parent Driver's License plus up to 3 additional pieces of documentation such as warranty deed to mortgage, most recent property tax statement, current rental lease or agreement, current utility bills, current government paperwork)

An appointment to discuss courses and graduation requirements will be made with your child’s Counselor as soon as all paperwork has been received and approved for enrollment.

Forms and more information