Check out Google Reader to track updates to the blogs of your child(ren)'s teacher. RSS (Real Simple Syndication) is a process where updates to a blog or a website are announced to you through a portal such as Google Reader. Jeff Eikenberry, a parent in the district, has created a video tutorial on how to create a Google Reader account and select websites/blogs for which you would like to receive updates. RSS With Google Reader (Video Tutorial)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Promoting excellence in early childhood education
- No Child Left Behind: A Parent's Guide
- Education YES! - Raising the Bar For Student Achievement
- Just 4 Kids
- Michigan.gov Resources for Parents
- Education and Children's Services in Michigan
- Learn More About Special Needs and Special Programs- Gifted & Talented, Early Intervention, Special Ed, and More...
- Extracurricular Learning- Summer Activities, Before & After School, and More...
- Raising A Healthy Child- Nutrition and More...
- Teacher Preparation and Accountability in Michigan
- Preparing Michigan Students for Work and College
- English Language Learners- English As A Second Language Students
- Early Childhood and Parenting