Message from the Principal
Dear Ross Park Families,
I want to take this opportunity to “sprinkle” some information in which you will soon be hearing more about throughout our school community.
Did You Know That Mona Shores Public Schools:
- Operates and maintains 6 buildings that were built between the 1950’s and 1960’s?
- Currently serves over 3800 students k-12?
- Has a high school that was built in 1962?
- Currently has a Bond Millage Rate of 6.44?
- Has an opportunity to raise up to potentially 85 million dollars without increasing our debt levy?
- Will ask for you to come and vote on May 8th, 2018, so that our district can enhance our facilities and operations to provide safe, secure, and physically comfortable teaching and learning environments for many years to come.
Please take an opportunity to explore more about our upcoming bond proposal, as well as our district’s master facility plans for improvements to our district at http://www.monashores.net/our-district/bond-fund-transparency/.
Thank you for all you do not only to support Ross Park Elementary, but also our incredible district of Mona Shores Public Schools. We could not do this without you!
Have a wonderful break, and we will see you on 4/10/17.
Eve Mills, Principal