Ross Park Points of Pride
Ross Park prides itself in great student/staff/family relationships. It's through these great relationships that we are able to accomplish the following:
- All kids!
- Successfully transitioned 2 students from Wesley School to full time at Ross Park
- Successfully “Super Sailorified” over 150 new students this year.
- Family Literacy night attendance was over 500!
- 97% of our students were represented at parent/teacher conferences.
- WGVU Cool Teacher – Mr. Bronsema
- Author Celebration for Ms. Carlston’s and Mrs. Vaughan’s class was attended by nearly 400 students and lots of adults!
- Almost 500 readers were “caught” reading in the evening during MIRM
- 96% of students participated in our celebration of Down Syndrome Awareness Day
- Great attendance at PTO events
- Student led drive and building of Gaga Pits was successful
- Thrived during MONTHS of indoor recess
- CHAMPS early implementers