Back to top
Mona Shores Middle School Athletics
WINTER I ATHLETIC SEASON INFORMATION:
Boys Basketball (7th & 8th Grade White Team):
- 7th Grade White Team Coach: Kevin Terpstra - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade White Team Coach: Steve DeLong - email@example.com
- 11/16 Away at Holland Christian MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 11/20 Home vs. Grandville MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 11/27 Away at Fruitport MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 11/29 Away at Muskegon MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/4 Home vs. North Rockford MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/6 Away at Holland East MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/11 Home vs. Hamilton MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/13 Away at West Ottawa @ 4:00 p.m.
Boys Basketball (7th & 8th Grade Blue Team):
- 7th Grade Blue Team Coach: Mike Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th Grade Blue Team Coach: Kevin Hallett - email@example.com
- 11/16 Home vs. Grandville @ 4:00 p.m.
- 11/21 Away at Grand Haven White Pines @ 4:30 p.m.
- 11/28 Away at Grandville MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 11/29 Away at Holland Christian MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/5 Home vs. Holland MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/6 Home vs. East Rockford MS @ 4:00 p.m.
- 12/12 Home vs. West Ottawa @ 4:00 p.m.
Girls Competitive Cheer (7th-8th Grade):
- Head Coach: Emily McClellan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Coach: Becky Putnam
- 12/5 Away at Grandville MS TBA
Boys and Girls Swim & Dive (6th-8th Grade):
- Head Coach: Laura Gotaas | email@example.com
GENERAL ATHLETIC INFORMATION:
MSHS/MSMS Athletic Update Video: Here!
6th Grade Participation:
- 6th grade students across the state are now eligible to participate in middle school athletics starting in the 2016-17 school year
- Mona Shores Middle School and all other MKO schools will offer 6th grade participation in individual sports: cross country, swimming, wrestling, and tennis in the 2016-17 school year
- Physical Cards must be on file before trying out/participating in any sport
- Physical Cards can be obtained in the front office or on-line
- Student athletes are required to pay a participation fee for the first 2 school sports they participate in.
- There is no fee for an athlete who plays more than 2 school sports during one school year.
- Fees are due prior to first scheduled event.
- The participation fee schedule:
- $30 for 1st and 2nd sport each
- $15.00 for families with free or reduced lunch for 1st and 2nd sport each
- AP/AD Jake Manning | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance/Athletic Clerk Pam Ackley | email@example.com