Dear Churchill Families,
As we enter the fall season, we would like to thank you for your engagement within our school community. Sending your child to school ready to learn each day continues to make all the difference!
I want to take this opportunity to update you on the upcoming bond proposal in which you will have the opportunity to vote, November 6th. As a reminder, passing this bond will maintain the current millage rate, and generate $93 million dollars over the next 30 years. With under a month to go, I want to be sure that you are informed regarding all the improvements Churchill Elementary could receive.
Please take time to look over the updates below, highlighting the potential improvements for Churchill Elementary. For a complete overview of the district’s bond proposal, please visit: www.MSPSBond2018.com.
MONA SHORES PUBLIC SCHOOLS 2018 BOND PROPOSAL
- Churchill Elementary
- ADA Updates
- Enhanced Classroom Security
- Parking Lot Improvements
- Additional Technology and Furniture Upgrades
- Office and Lobby Additions
- Gymnasium and Music Additions
- Media Center Addition
- Stormwater Drainage Improvements
- New lockers
- New Exterior Windows and Doors
- Added Fire Protection
- Replace HVAC
- Mechanical, Electrical, Bathroom and Plumbing Updates
- Replacement of Security Cameras
- Kitchen Equipment Upgrades
Thank you for your continued support of our schools. Please vote on November 6, 2018!
Mr. Lowell Whitaker, Principal
798-1276 (ext. 8999)