Whether you are looking for a place to hold a meeting, an event, or a practice, there are many options for you to choose from. Very limited availability may apply to some areas. Rates vary depending on group classification (in-district, non-profit, etc.). Custodial fees are required for weekend hours - cost is $20/hour.
- For gym availability, visit http://www.monashores.net/departments/athletics/gym-schedules/ and complete the online form or contact the Athletic Office at 231-332-8310.
- For all other areas, contact Mona Shores Community Services at (231) 780-4748.
(Facility Use Agreement must follow before rental can be scheduled).
- A Facility Use Agreement must be completed - please allow 10 days for processing.
- A 25% deposit is required for some areas.
- Buildings are typically not available during non-school days (breaks, snow days, etc.).
- Rates and availability are subject to change
Facility Use Forms
- Facility Use Guidelines - Read more about our Application procedures, Eligibility classifications and regulations.
- Facility Use Form - This contract must be completed in order to finalize your facility request. Please contact Community Services prior to completing the form to check availability at (231) 780-4748.
- Rates - Rates listed are subject to Eligibility Classifications. Items such as Custodial, Food Services or Equipment are not included in the base fee.